st round of the Wales Open at Celti

#1 von lw789 ( gelöscht ) , 09.01.2019 04:33

NEWPORT -- Joost Luiten birdied seven of his last 10 holes to grab a one-shot lead in the first round of the Wales Open at Celtic Manor on Thursday. Luiten parred his opening eight holes before storming up the leaderboard with a 6-under-par 65 on the Twenty-Ten course. Of Europes four Ryder Cup players in the field, Jamie Donaldson shot a quiet 1-under 70, Thomas Bjorn birdied the 18th to finish on par, Lee Westwood, who hasnt played in a month, bogeyed his last two holes to card a 2-over 73, and Stephen Gallacher failed to manage a birdie in a 7-over 78. "I havent played in three weeks, so theres a fair bit of rust in my game, but then I am thinking more about next week than this week," Gallacher said. Luiten needed just 28 putts to match a similar score he shot on the opening day of last weeks KLM Open, where the Dutchman eventually finished in a tie for fifth. "A 6-under-par start is always very good," he said. "I holed some good putts and, looking back, I only missed one green all day, and had one bogey, and that was on 17." One shot behind and tied for second with Andrew McArthur of Scotland was former Ryder Cup star Nicolas Colsaerts, who hit the longest recorded European Tour drive. The Belgium-born Colsaerts, who played in the 2012 Ryder Cup, hit his tee shot 447 yards at the 575-yard, par-five 18th hole. That left him with a wedge to the green, and he walked off with an eagle three. "The hole was playing downwind and I managed to get a good bounce. I thought it was too far right but there is a bit of a speed trap down the right side of the fairway, and it must just have luged it down there," he said. Another stroke back at 4 under in a share of fourth place, were South Africas Justin Walters and Englishmen Robert Rock and Sam Walker. A.J. Klein Jersey . The shortstop still grieves, but it will be nights like the one Segura had in a 5-2 victory Monday over the Cincinnati Reds that will provide some distraction. Sam Mills Jersey . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. http://www.officialneworleanssaintsfootb...s-jersey-womens. Dillon Brooks scored 26 points on 9-17 shooting for Canada while pulling down six rebounds and picking up six steals. Teammate Chris Egi had 20 points, 14 rebounds and four blocks. Kurt Coleman Jersey .com) - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks. Manti Teo Jersey .com) - Darius Carter and Ron Baker scored 18 points apiece to help 13th-ranked Wichita State beat Evansville 61-41 on Saturday.Ryan Palmer and Matt Jones both hit stunning eagles on the final day of action at The Open from Royal Troon. American Palmer struck a beautiful shot on the par-five sixth hole during the final round on the famous links course. Leaderboard The 145th Open The 39-year-old Texan had rounds of 72, 73, 71 heading into the fourth days play in Scotland and will have something to take home for his memories by draining a beauty. WATCH: Rory snaps his club Rory McIlroy snaps club in anger during third round of The Open If one wasnt enough, spectators at Troon got to enjoy another eagle. This time by Australiaan Jones who followed up with a crackerjack of his own on the par-four 13th.ddddddddddddJones finished with an even-par round of 71 to complete his Open with four-over-par (288 overall). Donaldson in the thick of it Jamie Donaldson gets that sinking feeling during the final day of The Open The putter was not required on either hole!Click on the video at the top of the page to see the shot of the day from Donaldson! Watch The Ryder Cup from Hazeltine live on Sky Sports - your proud new home of The Open Also See: Royal Troon leaderboard Monty says goodbye to Troon WATCH: Rory snaps his club Five of the best 63s Golf live on Sky Sports China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

lw789

ed the teams franchise player. The
Sunday to tighten a compelling titl