South Africas Kevin Anderson, who elimin

#1 von lw789 ( gelöscht ) , 23.01.2019 07:08

DALLAS -- The Dallas Stars got a huge lift from Tim Thomas after a big hit knocked Kari Lehtonen out of the game. Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night. Lehtonen injured his head in a collision with the Wilds Erik Haula at 6:37 of the third period. Haula was given a major penalty for charging -- Lehtonens helmet came off as he fell backward into the crossbar -- and was ejected. Tyler Seguin scored with 26 seconds remaining in the 5-minute power play to tie the game at 3. "Obviously, not good," Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. "(Haula) went in hard, (Lehtonen) hit the crossbar hard. Likelihood, its a concussion on just a dirty play. He should be suspended. "Fourth-liner takes out our goaltender." The newly acquired Thomas stopped all six shots he faced for the win in his Stars debut in relief. The Stars acquired the 39-year-old goalie from the Florida Panthers at Wednesdays trade deadline, giving them another seasoned goalie. "For me, Tim looked calm in there," Ruff said. "He made some plays that maybe younger goaltenders wouldnt make. That was vintage Tim Thomas. Hes lived it and he knows how to play." With the game tied at 3, Cole picked up a loose puck at centre ice and Wild goalie Darcy Kuemper came out to stop him, but Coles shot went past Kuemper and into the upper left corner. Cole also assisted on Seguins tying goal. "We fought hard all game long and kept battling back and were able to grab the lead," Minnesota coach Mike Yeo said. "And then all of sudden you take a 5-minute major and another mistake after that and you find yourself down, so its tough." Wild defenceman Keith Ballard had the turnover that led to Coles goal. "Bad read on my part," Ballard said. "I dont know if I telegraphed it a little bit or I just kind of misjudged how high he was playing in the D zone. Obviously, the guy picked it off." Both the tying and winning goals were scored under a banner raised before the game to honour Mike Modano, the franchises all-time scoring leader. Seguin also had two assists, giving him four goals and four assists in two games. Jamie Benn and Alex Chiasson also scored for Dallas. Haula scored in the first period and Charlie Coyle in the second. Kyle Brodziak gave the Wild their only lead in the third. The Stars, eighth in the Western Conference, moved within three points of the seventh-place Wild. Minnesota had won five in a row. Dallas also increased the lead over No. 9 Phoenix to three points. "With the 5-minute power play right off the bat," Thomas said, "it kind of allowed me to settle in and adjust and think the rest of it through to be like, Man, this would be a very important win to us." Before the game, the Stars retired Modanos No. 9 in front of a Dallas-record crowd of 19,109. The Stars then scored just 31 seconds into the game. Rich Peverley dropped a pass to Jamie Benn in the right circle for a wrist shot into the right side of the net. "Its I think one of the biggest days in franchise history when you put a guy like that up in the rafters and then you cap it off with that type of game," Ruff said. "I think they were pumped by watching some of the video, some of the Mike stuff. I know I was because theres some dynamic goals there you get to watch." Added Seguin: "I think if anything that motivated me, thats a true character guy, a big leader, an incredible hockey player and now a legend. Watching his jersey go up and seeing that (1999) Stanley Cup again, I think the only thing it did was make me more motivated and I think the guys felt the same." The Wild tied it on Haulas short-handed goal at 16:32. But the Stars regained the lead 4 seconds into a power play at 1:55 of the second period. That snapped a streak of 20 successful penalty kills by the Wild over eight games. Kuemper, who was making his 16th consecutive start, had 34 saves. Lehtonen made 26 saves. NOTES: Seguin raised his team-leading totals to 29 goals and 37 assists. ... Benn has three goals and seven assists in six games. ... Forwards Matt Moulson and Cody McCormick made their Wild debuts after being traded Wednesday from Buffalo. ... The previous attendance record was 19,099 on March 16, 2012. It was only the fourth sellout in 34 Stars home games this season. ... The home team won every game in the season series. Minnesota was 2-2 and Dallas 2-1-1. The Wild are 1-14-5 in Dallas. Cheap Air Force 1 Wholesale . Only it wasnt the extended right pad of his old teammate Jonathan Bernier early in the final frame, it was James Reimer, who stole a night that was supposed to belong to the former King. Authentic Nike Air Force 1 Wholesale . The 26-year-old Redditch, England, native played three of his past four seasons under Rennie with the Carolina RailHawks of the North American Soccer League. http://www.cheapairforce1australia.com/. (January 11, 2014) – Once again Kevin Martin proved why he is the all-time TSN skins leader, winning $11,500 in prize money and a spot in the Travelers All-Star Curling Skins Game presented by Pintys final following a semifinal victory over Brad Jacobs earlier this evening at the Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in Banff, Alta. Authentic Air Force 1 Australia . Chelsea took until the second half to trouble the leagues bottom team, but Schuerrle then ripped through the defence with ease at Craven Cottage to keep Jose Mourinhos side on track for the title. Nike Air Force 1 Online Australia .com) - Avery Bradley scored 21 points and the Boston Celtics beat the Brooklyn Nets, 89-81.ACAPULCO, Mexico - Canadas Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the Mexican Open quarter-finals with a 7-5, 6-2 victory over Spains Lara Arruabarrena on Wednesday. The Montreal native ranked 19th in the world will meet Frances Caroline Garcia in the quarters on Thursday. Garcia advanced by eliminating Torontos Sharon Fichman 6-2, 7-5. Elsewhere, top-seeded Dominika Cibulkova reached the quarter-finals with a 7-5, 6-2 win over Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium. "Im still struggling with my serve, but I got another win so Im happy", Cibulkova said. Cibulkova has won her first matches on tour since her run to the Australian Open final and is due to play Marina Erakovic of New Zealand, who defeated Serbias Bojana Jovanovski 6-1, 6-4. In other matches, No. 8 seeded Shuai Zhang of China beat Aleksandra Wozniak of Blainville, Que., 6-1, 6-4; Americas Christina McHale knocked out Kimiko Date-Krumm of Japan 7-5, 6-1; and Croatias Ajla Tomljanovic eliminated Victoria Duval of the United States 6-3, 6-0. On the mens side, top-seeded Davvid Ferrer defeated fellow-Spaniard Feliciano Lopez 7-6 (1), 6-2 to advance to his fifth-straight Mexican Open quarter-finals.dddddddddddd Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey, 7-6 (2), 6-4. "I believe Feli (Lopez) had several chances in the first set but didnt take advantage of them", Ferrer said. "It was a tough one for me because hes a very smart player and knows my game." Andy Murray reached the quarters with a 6-3, 6-4 win over Portugals Joao Sousa. The seventh-ranked Murray needed three sets in the first round to beat Spaniard Pablo Andujar, but put in a more authoritative performance against Sousa and set up a clash with Frances Gilles Simon in the last eight. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

lw789

f caught is automatic ejection and susp
hese guys every opportunity to earn the