Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey plans

#1 von zhangzk , 18.05.2019 07:44

Bowl despite a lingering knee issue.Ramsey said Wednesday he has a bone bruise in his right knee Barry Church Jerseys Stitched , an injury that first became public when the third-year pro was limited in practice on Oct. 11.“With a bruise, you just have to rest and not do anything for it to get better,” Ramsey said. “It is a bone bruise. It still hurts now, but the trainers have told me after the season to rest for like a week and a half or two weeks and it will be good.”Since the Jaguars (4-10) won’t be in the playoffs, Ramsey expects to have time to heal before the Pro Bowl on Jan. 27 in nearby Orlando.Ramsey has started 46 consecutive games since being drafted fifth overall in the 2016 NFL draft and hasn’t missed a game because of injury since his sophomore year in high school. He was suspended for a preseason game in August.“I love the game of football, so any opportunity I get to play I want to play with a lot of heart and a lot of passion,” Ramsey said. “I think a lot of guys in this locker room are the exact same. Being able to play football is truly a privilege we have been blessed with by God with all our talents and our skills.More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJaguars get help for Nick Foles with signings of WR Chris Conley, RT Cedric OgbuehiIt’s official: Jaguars agree to terms with Super Bowl MVP QB Nick FolesJaguars Youth Josh Lambo Jerseys , guard A.J. Cann agree to terms on 3-year contractJaguars reportedly agree to 4-year, $88 million deal with QB Nick FolesJaguars cut 5 veterans, including defensive lineman Malik Jackson, safety Tashaun Gipson“If you have an opportunity, you don’t want to go out there and waste it.”Ramsey was the only Jacksonville player voted to the Pro Bowl, a significant drop from having six defenders make the team last year. The Jags still could have a few more added as alternates, including linebacker Myles Jack and defensive ends Calais Campbell and Yannick Ngakoue.Ramsey became the third defender in franchise history to make multiple Pro Bowls, joining John Henderson and Marcus Stroud Josh Lambo Jerseys Stitched , and the first Jacksonville player since running back Maurice Jones-Drew (2009-11) to make consecutive Pro Bowls.“It is super special, back to back,” Ramsey said. “It was a goal coming into the year to be the best I can. This is a step in that direction. This season has not gone how I would have liked it to go. This is a positive end to the end of the season.”Ramsey has 57 tackles, 11 pass breakups and three interceptions this season while shadowing some of the toughest receivers in the league 鈥?Odell Beckham, Tyreek Hill, Antonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins and T.Y. Hilton. Ramsey noted that his stats picked up at the end of his first two seasons, pointing out that four of his nine career interceptions have come in December Youth Brandon Linder Jerseys , which makes him eager for the final two games against Miami (7-7) and Houston (10-4).Coach Doug Marrone praised Ramsey for playing through pain.“It’s a credit to him that people felt like he was earning of it, and I believe so,” Marrone said. “He is a guy that’s been out there every Sunday, plays through injury and we match him up on the top guys.”Jacksonville Jaguars name 2018 team captains The Jacksonville Jaguars have announced their team captains for the 2018 NFL regular season.OffenseQB Blake BortlesOL Brandon Linder RB Leonard FournetteDefenseLB Telvin Smith DE Calais CampbellSpecial teamsDE Lerentee McCrayBlake Bortles was the team captain for the 2015 and 2016 seasons but lost that designation for the 2017 season. He seems to have regained the trust around the locker room as compared to last year at this time when he was fending off Chad Henne for the starting quarterback position. He had a productive outing last year, finishing with above a 60 percent completion rate and throwing for a career-low 13 interceptions.Leonard Fournette carried quite a bit of the offensive load on his back, facing 8-man boxes more than any other running back in the league last season. He is the player through which this offense runs (no pun intended) and so naming him a captain is a no-brainer.Brandon Linder came in second place in the Big Cat Country “Offensive Player of the Year” award. The offensive line was the strongest unit last year for the Jaguars and Linder was the best player on that unit. According to Matt Harmon at NFL.com, they only gave up an average of 10 pressures per game (13th in the NFL) and gave running backs an average of 0.32 yards before defenders closed within one yard (also good for 13th in the NFL). Linder was the only offensive lineman to start and not give up a single sack and his run-blocking ability is second-to-none on this team.Telvin Smith was a captain last year and deservedly so — the quick, athletic linebacker was a Pro Bowl player and Second Team All-Pro selection.Calais Campbell led the AFC with 14.5 sacks last year and is the new franchise record holder for sacks in a single season. He’s the veteran of the group Brandon Linder Jerseys Stitched , keeping the locker room composed and helping the players on the defensive side of the ball walk that line between playing with an edge and playing composed and within the rules. He’s an obvious choice for captain on defense and won the Big Cat Country “Defensive Player of the Year” award last year.Lerentee McCray is a special teams ace who was in on 13 of the team’s 16 regular season games last year. He finished the 2017 season with seven tackles, 1.5 sacks, one pass defended, and a new contract.

zhangzk  
zhangzk
Skype Mein Status

The Philadelphia Eagles are ready to Nick Foles.
When a field goal gave the Miami Dolphins a seesaw