www.Giantsjerseyproshop.com

#1 von liny195 , 10.06.2019 05:41

Last year Infant Corey Ballentine Jersey , the Jets traded up to the third overall pick. This year, they’re willing to trade out of it.Via Rich Cimini of ESPN.com, Jets G.M. Mike Maccagnan made it clear on Wednesday that he’s willing to give up the pick they earned, if the price is right.“Right now, we feel good at No. 3, but I’d definitely say if there’s an opportunity to trade down Corey Ballentine Jersey Draft , we would absolutely look at it,” Maccagnan said.The Jets moved from No. 6 to No. 3 a year ago in a trade with the Colts, and there’s speculation that the team with which the Jets share a stadium — the Giants — would try to accomplish a similar move this year.“I think I would be open to any team that would,” Maccagnan said, when asked specifically about a possible flip-flop with the Giants. “As long as the trade made sense to us, there’s nothing that would stop us from doing that.”A desire to draft a potential franchise quarterback fueled the move in 2018. Now that the Jets have Sam Darnold Corey Ballentine NFL Jersey , they can do what the Colts did a year ago and place the pick up for sale.“If there are teams out there looking to go chase a quarterback, I think we’re in a pretty good position to be in,” Maccagnan. “I don’t necessarily like how we got the third pick, but it’s a good pick to have.”Indeed it is. And indeed it underscores the value of losing games once a season is lost. High picks have significant inherent value. One of the reasons the Eagles decided not to franchise Nick Foles and to let him walk in free agency was that they were confident he was going to leave the division.Eagles owner Jeffrely Lurie said he and General Manager Howie Roseman were initially concerned he might stay in the NFC East with New York or Washington, but eventually they became confident that the Jaguars were going to be the team to sign Foles, and that made them feel better about letting him walk.“Certainly Corey Ballentine NFL Draft , Howie and I had long discussions about it,” Lurie said, via NBC Sports Philadelphia. “We thought the sooner we do it, the better because we wanted to give Nick every opportunity to be in the best possible situation and not have a team worry that we were potentially going to keep him and not have the opportunity to start, because there aren’t that many opportunities. We were also, to be honest about it Corey Ballentine Buffalo Bills Jersey , hoping that he would not end up with the Giants or the Redskins. That was part of it. We were very confident he was going to play for Jacksonville.”Lurie said Foles, the Super Bowl LII MVP, will be “part of our family forever.” Especially since he won’t play against them twice a year.

liny195  
liny195
Homepage: Link
Skype Mein Status

A rough season for Bills running back LeSean McCoy didn’t get any
Read more: Experts grade the Patriots’ day three draft picks