I’m going to be completely honest with you all

#1 von laiyongcai92 , 07.12.2018 06:53

I very seriously considered not even making an open thread for this “Thursday Night Football” game. I would be shocked if this article got more than five comments tonight. And if it does Cheap Michael Roberts Jersey , it’s likely one person commenting six times to prove me wrong.The 1-6 Oakland Raiders are facing off against the 1-7 San Francisco 49ers. They’re trying to bill this game as “The Battle of the Bay” but it’s really more like The Battle of the Decay. No wait, I can do better than that. The Battle of the Bay Minus. Nope, not better. Hmmm. The Battle of the Nay. Fine, let’s go with that.The 49ers are already on their third-string quarterback, and it’s someone I’m certain you’ve never heard of before today. I’m being assured that Nick Mullens is not a fake name and is, indeed, an NFL quarterback. The good news for Mullens is that the Raiders have traded away all of their pass rushers, so he may be able to act like it’s practice out there.If you want to talk about this game—why? You’re more than welcome to in the comment section below, but if you want to talk about anything else, that’s cool http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-sylvester-williams-jersey , too. The Red Wings are on. I’m sure there are some good TV shows running these days, too. How about that “Walking Dead” episode? I can’t believe that scene with the zombies! (sorry, spoilers!) Enjoy some “football.”Lions-Patriots Week 3 injury report: Rob Gronkowski limited with ankle injury Thursday’s injury report for both the Detroit Lions and New England Patriots remained mostly the same from Wednesday’s. The key players going through concussion protocol—Darius Slay for the Lions, Trey Flower and Patrick Chung for the Patriots—remained out of practice. Everyone else that was limited remained limited.However, both teams added an extra player to their injury report on Thursday. Eli Harold, who the Lions traded for two weeks ago, popped up on the injury report with a hip issue. Last week, Harold picked up his first sack of the season against his former team, but he has only been a rotational player through two weeks, playing in just 34 defensive snaps total thus far.The Patriots Cheap Taylor Decker Jersey , however, added a much more significant injury to their report. All Pro tight end Rob Gronkowski was limited in Thursday’s practice with an ankle injury. Gronk has had an injury-filled career. In his past two years, he has missed 10 total games, and hasn’t played in a full 16-game season since 2011. The Lions have notoriously had issues covering tight ends, so if Gronkowski can’t go on Sunday, it would be a big deal for Detroit’s defense. The Patriots’ backup tight end Dwayne Allen had 10 catches for New England last year in 16 game appearances (eight starts), and has only gone of 70 yards receiving in a game twice in his seven-year career. Here is the full injury report for Thursday.Lions injury report:CB Darius Slay (concussion) - No practiceOT Andrew Donnal (knee) - No practiceLB Eli Harold (hip) - Limited practiceDE Ezekiel Ansah (shoulder) - Limited practiceG T.J. Lang (back) - Limited practiceCB Jamal Agnew (shoulder) - Limited practicePatriots injury reportDE Trey Flowers (concussion) - No practiceS Patrick Chung (concussion) - No practiceT Marcus Cannon (calf) - Limited practiceCB Keion Crossen (hamstring) - Limited practiceS Nate Ebner (hip) - Limited practiceWR Josh Gordon (hamstring) - Limited practiceCB Eric Rowe (groin) - Limited practiceTE Rob Gronkowski (ankle) - Limited practiceRB Sony Michel (knee) - Full practiceDE Deatrich Wise (finger) - Full practice

laiyongcai92

laiyongcai92  
laiyongcai92
Homepage: Link
Skype Mein Status

SEATTLE (3-3) at DETROIT (3-3)
Lions right guard T.J. Lang returned to practice on Wednesday after missing