The 28-year-old said despite winning h

#1 von DMT11 , 19.12.2018 02:22

NEW YORK Cheap Nick Jensen Jersey , June 13 (Xinhua) -- Usain Bolt was not happy about his mediocre result after he returned to win the Diamond League in New York Saturday in Icahn stadium.

The Jamaican Olympic and world champion ran 20.29 seconds in the men's 200 meters, which is not a Diamond League event but sure drew great attention thanks to the biggest star of the sport.

Bolt was frustrated by the winning time as he had hoped to run sub-20 in the New York race in the stadium where he created his first world record of 9.72 in the 100m seven years ago.

The 28-year-old said despite winning he was not happy with today's race and "it's back to the drawing board".

"I don't know. I have to figure out what's going on. I need to get on top of things, work my way back. So I will see my coach, try to analyze what's going on and work on it," said Bolt.

Bolt hasn't been faster than 20 seconds in 200m this year, with his fastest time being 20.13 achieved in an IAAF Challenge in Ostrava Cheap Sergei Fedorov Jersey , Czech Republic on May 26. Although he set the goal of winning at the Rio Olympics in 2016, his priority now is to go back to his best shape.

"I don't ev

DMT11  
DMT11
Skype Mein Status

da is an industrial area so it is obvious t
earch as to what