The Chargers have made it clear that they intend

#1 von zhangzk , 04.06.2019 10:54

Philip Rivers to a contract extension as his current deal is up after the end of the 2019 season White Casey Hayward Jerseys , but the matter of when such a deal will be done remains up in the air.That may not be changing anytime soon. Chargers General Manager Tom Telesco appeared on NFL Network Tuesday and gave an update on where things stand. The upshot of that update was that there’s no date in mind to get a deal done.“I don’t really have a timetable on it,” Telesco said. “We wanted to get through free agency, get through the draft, see where we are right now and we’ll look at it from here and through the draft. But I really don’t have any firm timetable on it. I’m very comfortable where we are right now. We’ll talk with everybody and see where we are.”The Chargers were considered possible suitors for Josh Rosen, but didn’t make a deal for the former Cardinals first-round pick and drafted Easton Stick in the fifth round. He’ll learn the ropes behind Rivers and Tyrod Taylor and the length of Rivers’ next deal will determine when the Chargers might be back in the market for a young quarterback. Earlier this week Casey Hayward Jerseys 2019 , it was reported by Justin Melo of The Draft Wire that the Chargers recently held a private workout for wide receiver Juston Christian out of Marist (NY) University.Marist WR..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorLatest NewsLos Angeles Chargers NewsChargers OffseasonChargers host private workout for Marist (NY) WR Juston ChristianNew,4commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareChargers host private workout for Marist (NY) WR Juston ChristianEarlier this week, it was reported by Justin Melo of The Draft Wire that the Chargers recently held a private workout for wide receiver Juston Christian out of Marist (NY) University.Christian is a 6-foot-0, 188-pound senior who was a four-year starter for the Red Foxes in the Pioneer Football League. As a freshman in 2015, Christian led the FCS in yards per reception after he hauled 35 catches for 826 yards and six touchdowns (23.6 avg) White Travis Benjamin Jerseys , including eight catches of 40+ yards and three touchdowns of at least 60 yards.After being named to the All-PFL Second Team, he ended his career with three straight First Team All-PFL selections.As a senior, Christian broke out in a big way, topping all of his career numbers, including his YPC average from 2015. He turned just 46 catches into 1 Travis Benjamin Jerseys 2019 ,155 yards (25 ypc) and 15 touchdowns.The Pioneer Football League is a Division I Non-Scholarship conference, which means the talent is closer to Division II so the competition gap is a real thing with Christian. However, my good friend Eric Saubert, a tight end from Drake University (where I played collegiately) was the most recent member of the PFL to get drafted. He is now the third-string tight end for the Atlanta Falcons.So the chance is there for a a pedigree like Christian’s to succeed in the NFL. If anything, he is a priority UDFA for at least a few teams.

zhangzk  
zhangzk
Skype Mein Status

With his league-rattling trade from the Oakland
Grading the Eagles’ offense through the first quarter